The former leader of the Proud Boys, an extremist, far-right group that played a major role in the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, says he’s “excited” about the announcement of a $1.776 billion fund for people who believe they are victims of the justice system.
Enrique Tarrio told PBS News that acting Attorney General Todd Blanche is doing an “amazing job” and that, between his commuted sentence last year and potential compensation under the fund, he feels like he is finally getting the justice he deserves.
Following the Department of Justice announcement of the “anti-weaponization” fund Monday, PBS News spoke with several Jan. 6 defendants, including Tarrio, who had one of the highest-profile convictions in the agency’s large-scale investigation into the Jan. 6, 2021, attack.



If he gets a dime we better rise up. He should fear for his life and have spend all of it on protection.
If Americans were serious about their society he wouldn’t be around to worry about this still.
👆
I wish, but Americans are among the meekest populations in earth. Every week there are news that warrant a revolt, but here we are.
In France when they try to raise retirement by 6 months the streets are on fire.
In America, pedos have mask state gangs kidnapping neighbors and most people are like “don’t worry, I’ll vote extra hard next elections”
And killing. Kidnapping and killing
Yep agree with you. Wish we could be more like the French. Hell my ancestry is French.
As much as I have problems with the French, they do know how to protest